Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Mgmt recently collaborated with our innovation team to help imagine the future of consumer appliances. Five teams participated and showcased their ideas for concept products at the World of Whirlpool in Chicago. Our employees were there to ask questions, coach the teams, watch for feasibility of the ideas and help provide feedback to the MBA students. A networking reception was held after the event to answer questions for those who wanted to continue the inspired conversation about innovation or learn about our company.
In Case You Missed It…
- Whirlpool Corporation Receives 2019 Digital Edge 50 Award
- Moments not to be Wasted – 2nd edition winning schools
- Slovak consumers elect Whirlpool as one of the Most Trusted Brands
- Whirlpool Invites Returning Engineers = WIRE
- Catalyst CEO Champion For Change Companies Continue to Outpace Our Global Peers in Advancing Women
- Whirlpool presents the results of the 2015-2018 Industrial Plan for Poland
- Thank you to our Employee Volunteers!
- WhirlpoolPro.Com Earns 2018 WebAward for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development
- Innovative Reception Area Highlights Whirlpool Corporation’s History
- Whirlpool Launches its Premium W Collection in Morocco