Our team members are committed to their health and giving back to their communities. This spring, two teams made up of employees from St. Joseph / Benton Harbor and Clyde biked the 240 mile route from our Global Headquarters to our Clyde facility in late May, with the goal of raising support for their local United Way organizations.
In Case You Missed It…
- Whirlpool Corporation Receives 2019 Digital Edge 50 Award
- Moments not to be Wasted – 2nd edition winning schools
- Slovak consumers elect Whirlpool as one of the Most Trusted Brands
- Whirlpool Invites Returning Engineers = WIRE
- Catalyst CEO Champion For Change Companies Continue to Outpace Our Global Peers in Advancing Women
- Whirlpool presents the results of the 2015-2018 Industrial Plan for Poland
- Thank you to our Employee Volunteers!
- WhirlpoolPro.Com Earns 2018 WebAward for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development
- Innovative Reception Area Highlights Whirlpool Corporation’s History
- Whirlpool Launches its Premium W Collection in Morocco