Whirlpool Corporation is celebrating the conclusion of its first-ever Global Habitat Build Project — a project which engaged more than 200 Whirlpool Corporation employee volunteers in 14 Habitat for Humanity home build projects in eight countries. The project was coordinated to recognize the many contributions of the company’s former CEO, Jeff Fettig and to celebrate the 17-year partnership between Habitat for Humanity International and Whirlpool Corporation.
In Case You Missed It…
- Whirlpool Corporation Receives 2019 Digital Edge 50 Award
- Moments not to be Wasted – 2nd edition winning schools
- Slovak consumers elect Whirlpool as one of the Most Trusted Brands
- Whirlpool Invites Returning Engineers = WIRE
- Catalyst CEO Champion For Change Companies Continue to Outpace Our Global Peers in Advancing Women
- Whirlpool presents the results of the 2015-2018 Industrial Plan for Poland
- Thank you to our Employee Volunteers!
- WhirlpoolPro.Com Earns 2018 WebAward for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development
- Innovative Reception Area Highlights Whirlpool Corporation’s History
- Whirlpool Launches its Premium W Collection in Morocco